LilGoosemcSHNICKLilGoosemcSHNICK

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Splash Attack Splash Attack

hahaha, magikarp is so worthless

Wow, this was great. It was nice how you got the music from the games and it went in perfectly. It was pretty funny, and real original. good job.

Wacked - Klondike Wacked - Klondike

Wanna Be

It wasnt funny, it tried to be but wasnt. Pretty bad graphics too. Hey the sound was good though, if you made a flash with some decent grgaphics and a little more humor with that good of sound quality I bet it would be pretty good.

~lilgoose

The Tigger Song The Tigger Song

Stupid but entertaining

It was pointless, and even the ending was that funny but the audience will keep watching it knowing that something is going to happen to tigger. Still, it wasnt that good lol, decent graphics. But ya.

~Lilgoose

South Park Kenny Dress Up South Park Kenny Dress Up

Too many

To many southpark dress up games. It was ok, and I guess it was better than some of the other shit Ive seen here on newgrounds. Haha 1.61 soooooo close to being blammed but at least you made it. I didnt like the music and thought you could have maybe gotten the "Kyles moms a bitch" song as the music playing in the backround instead of whatever the fuck that was. It was good though that you could turn it off. I really dont see how this could be fun even though there was alot of options as to what you could dress him up in. To me though its kinda like that for all dress up games.

Oh well,
~Lilgoose

blueyedguy responds:

Yer I guess your right.
Fanx for the review

Feed Lindsay! Feed Lindsay!

good

Hard to belive though theat this is front page material. It is addicting, and is wuite humerous but the fact that it is so simple and isnt that entertaining puzzles me as to why something such as this would be on the frontpage instead of way back deep in the portal and long forgotten. Average sound, graphics, and the only thing I think it stands out from other games is the high score menu. Sound is just normal, nothing special, and looks like there wasnt much effort put into that part of the game. Sometimes the picture would screw up and the pic of her being skinny is like flipp flopped.

Very average,

The Bedn Soundboard The Bedn Soundboard

Haha cool

"Im a snitch"

That was by far the funniest one in my opinion I actually Loled. It could use more things to say but the fact that you even got bedns voice on tape is really cool, how did you get it? Omly problem with the sound is some were to hard to hear and others were to loud. It was a cool flash and could really be more famous if you added more clips and the sound problems were fixed.

Still pretty cool,

DeckMaster171 responds:

Yeah thanks for the awsome review and yes most of the glitches are fixed but there are a few more. As i explained many times before i recorded them off a interview with Bedn.

Anyway i wont be responding to that many more reviews on this flash! Look out for my futcher work!

Zerok - Swingstance Zerok - Swingstance

Good song

cool tune, probably wont be used in a submission though...Sounds like old peoples music

good song

°°Experiment 003°° °°Experiment 003°°

Well

Most songs will probbably never be used in a submission. This might be used in a kirby game...But that still doesnt make it as good as most songs on here...

Whirlguy responds:

aw well, just an experiment. Usefull advise might be handy in a review, but thanks(:

Fire maN Fire maN

Good job

Its like the music that would be inside your head if you where knocked out. Sadly, like many other audio submissions it wont be used due to of its lack of a flash that it would go along with. None the less a cool song.

nice job,